Thursday, October 28, 2010

Apostolic Wind and Fire of God

AN APOSTOLIC WIND and FIRE COMES.
Prophetic Utterance- Apostle Barbara Jackson & Apostle Vanzant Luster
10/27/2010 @ apprx. 12:30 pm

As we were praying in our heavenly language the spirit of the Lord began to speak. Nations of fire, His (glory) you will know My souls for they will be set on fire with the glory of God. Enter into Me, loose your self in me, when you loose yourself, you will find me saith the Lord.

The wind of God is moving across the land. Watch what My wind will do. If you are covered under My Blood, stay covered and I will pass over. Watch and see what I do. Those that are covered under the Blood, stay covered for My wind will destroy the sins of man. I’m coming after My people, the remnant, the faithful, those who praise Me and I will prove Myself. I’ve seen your suffering and your struggle. I’m coming to restore my people. I will restore what the canker-worm and the palmer-worm have eaten. I’m coming to restore double, triple- fold for your trouble. Triple for your faithfulness. You have waited long and stood in your weakness and weariness. You didn’t faint! I shall strengthen you. You shall not grow weary. I shall blow My wind upon you and raise you up above the enemy lines. My army and solders shall walk in victory in this hour. I am your victory! I am your victory! For surely you shall reap if you faint not. You shall reap the harvest and the wealth. It’s your season of reaping, great abundance and mighty things. I have the mouth of your enemy. Rejoice! Again I say rejoice! For this day, victory is yours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment